Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The ultimate in procrastination

So. I never thought I would EVER do a blog, but given that its almost 11pm on a Tuesday, and I have an insurmountable amount of work to do before I graduate college, AND, I already read all the newspapers and Huffington Post and checked my email 3 times, and facebook once, it seemed like this was a good idea.

I hope writing in this will be as much fun as deciding upon the name.
For those of you who don't understand the reference, then you probably shouldn't be reading this.
think about it.

So, I'm pretty obsessed with Obama right now. I'm loving the new Obama Girl video. it's so brilliant. I really hope Clinton gets out soon. then maybe I'll have less distraction (right.)
sha la la....

my housemates and I have taken up a new little dance:
"I'm the happiest I've ever been lalalalalalalaalala" (with hand motions).
just thought I should share.

okay, enough for now. i'm going to go home, and pretend to do homework there.
boo.

2 comments:

ReadDanceBliss said...

YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now add a LINK to the video you're talking about it so people can get to it from your blog.

Yay posts and procrastination! I LOVE YOU!!

ReadDanceBliss said...

I hate how it says "one comments" so I'm leaving another so it will be grammatically correct. Mmmmmmwah!